Commercial Fencing Solutions for Businesses of All Kinds in Des Moines
If you need commercial fencing for your property in Des Moines, turn to the experts at American Fence Company. By providing a wide array of top-quality fencing options along with efficient and skilled installations, we’ve become the region’s highest-rated fencing company. Our extensive experience gives us the flexibility to meet any business’s fencing needs. So, whether you are a construction company that needs temporary fencing for a worksite or a restaurant looking to add an elegant fence to an outdoor patio area, you can rest assured we have the perfect solution.
Trust our local team in Des Moines to handle your fencing contracts. With warehouses all around the Midwest and 100,000 sq ft of material in stock, we are here to keep your construction projects on track.
Wholesale Fence Materials
American Fence Company has access to over 18 acres of inventory, and uses our incredible stock and buying power to sell wholesale to contractors and fencing companies.
- Elegant, timeless style
- Various picket and rail styles
- Prefabricated fence panels
- Sports-grade material
- Multiple sporting fence types
- Arenas, water parks, backstops
- Great air flow & ventilation
- Controllable visibility
- Rigid picture frame design
- Stops vehicles at high speeds
- Ideal for high security facilities
- Wedges, bollards, barrier arms
- Certified high security installers
- Code compliant materials
- Fencing, gates & barriers
- Chain link, vinyl & ornamental
- Swing, slide & pedestrian gates
- Manual or automated options
American Fence Company is not your typical commercial and industrial fence contractor. We are an extraordinarily diverse and equipped security contractor capable of meeting all your perimeter security needs. Our commercial fence division consist of several teams of professionals that make us your ultimate choice in providing a complete fence, access control and security solution. If you are looking for a commercial security fence, automated gate, access control and custom security solutions; you have chosen the right commercial fence company.
Every commercial fence installation should start with an industry professional. American Fence Company meets this challenge by training all of our staff via our Fence Certification Program. An 18 lesson training program covering every aspect of our industry. This is only where it begins as our staff participate in annual recertification and further training through four different all-day events. American Fence Company offers a separate and extensive access control tech certification program as well as continued learning for access controls and high security applications.
Communication is the key to a successful installation. American Fence Company makes our customers a priority by keeping their project moving and communicating every step along the way. We employ project managers who work closely with our sales and supervisory staff to bridge the connection between our customers and their fence installation. We have a sophisticated CRM system that communicates critical updates and milestones to avoid missteps.
Once we are on the job, safety is the priority. American Fence Company is extraordinarily unique maintaining a significantly low MOD .73. This is considerably below not only the fence industry average but the construction industry as a whole. We have a robust safety program managed by our corporate safety director and local branch safety directors. We have created over a dozen equipment certifications and best practices. Our installers are all OSHA, CPR and First Aid certified.
Quality and warranty assured
American Fence Company has been in business for over 50 years. You can count on us to continue to serve you after the sale. American Fence Company is one of our nation’s top 10 largest fence contractors. Our core competencies are the highest security installations, sophisticated access control systems, vehicle crash barriers and engineered custom metals.
You will find our installations from the base of the Grand Canyon to the midst of the Yellowstone Forest. We are also the first defense for some of our nation’s nuclear power plants and most significant military installations. Our custom metals projects reach from coast to coast. We appreciate and respect our relationship with several data centers.
- CRM software. This new CRM software is fully operational with new modules being continually added to enhance efficiency and crew performance.
- Project managers lead to better project management. American Fence Company has employed commercial and residential project managers to champion a better customer experience. In the last two years, we have successfully launched project managers into every
- American Access Company is a division of American Fence Company. Our access control division is a team of access control professionals who are professionally trained and focus exclusively on gate access systems. Since 2017, American Fence Company recognized that our industry’s fence contractors have not risen to the demand of today’s gate access control systems. Thus, we decided to outwardly commit to this demand by creating an entire division committed to providing
- Our belief in team makes the difference. American Fence Company has over forty company installation crews. We believe that your employees support what we collective create. In the last three years, we have significantly increased employee wages and added multiple benefit packages including additional PTO. We are building a sustainable employee group of
- We cannot wait for you to ask about our safety program. Our program is a multiple prong approach to safety which has led to a .73 MOD rate. It is expansive, impacting and results driven. American Fence Company has achieved five consecutive years of reduced MOD rates. We have created dozens of industry specific safe practices and equipment certification programs. Our installation crews are required to meet the highest safety standards that include CDLs and 30-hour
- Size matters. American Fence Company operates ten branches and multiple divisions in eight different states. Our 300 plus employees matter. American Fence Company has performed work or delivered finished products to every State within the continental United
- Our wheelhouse is spacious. We have installed several hydraulic wedges and bollards, DoD certified crash rated barriers, speed gates, crash rated barrier arms, and high-speed